Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On Cloud Nine...

I just received an awesome email from Jennifer Chen at VegNews. My recipe for Vanilla Boysenberry Shortbread Thumbprints is one of the top 10 finalist recipes in their Holiday Cookie Contest! They announce the 3 winners on Dec. 19th. I'm on cloud nine, just getting this far. What an amazing week it's been. Published on This Dish is Veg and making it to the top 10.

In other news, I'm working on a new Vanilla Rum Banana Bread recipe that I'll be sharing with all of you as soon as I feel its ready. I'm also working on a Vegan Holiday Menu for This Dish is Veg and also some great holiday recipes to post here later this week as well. Don't forget to enter my holiday cookie giveaway as well. You have until this Friday to leave a comment on the original post announcing the contest for your chance at 2 dozen assorted cookies from yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment