Friday, July 6, 2012

June's Vegan Food Swap

Once again, I participated in the monthly Vegan Food Swap that Cat over at The Verdant Life has put together. I'm really enjoying sending and receiving boxes of great vegan products with other bloggers. I hope that I'll still be able to be a part of it while I'm at JCCFS. I'm not sure what my resources for tasty bits to ship out will be though. This month I shipped a box of citrus themed goodies to Shelby at Everyday Vegan Girl. My box of treats came from Veronica at Short Silly Vegan. Carl and I snacked on the Primal Jerky before I could get the picture taken. The Sweet Potato chips and Cinnamon Thin Cookies from Lucy's are two of my new favorite things. We still haven't tried the Hot Cereal, because we haven't wanted to eat anything hot for weeks due to the heat. We'll save it for cold South Dakota mornings this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment