Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Product Review: What A Jerky!! by Morels The Vegan Butcher

A few weeks back I won a bag of Yoko's Teriyaki Jerky from Morels The Vegan Butcher. It arrived in my mail box last Thursday. That night I was teaching a cooking class at a private home, so I thought, "Why not take this along and let everyone try it?". Though the little pieces aren't what I was expecting of "jerky", I can honestly say this is the first vegan jerky that I've liked. The flavor is amazing and the texture is good and chewy. The teriyaki flavor was just right, not too sweet and not too savory. If you're ever in Louiseville, KY be sure to search out the Morels Food Truck and try some of their other great vegan treats. They're launching a website later this Spring at morelstheveganbutcher.com, and have plans for an online store. I can't wait to be able to order this tasty treat and all their others via the web. I give Yoko's Teriyaki Jerky: 4 V's out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment